Saturday, June 26, 2010

Team Change

I regret to say that it looks like Allison Stigall won't be able to continue on with Team Bodacious.  Still, I've provided the link under her name here, because she is a wonderful artist, and I hope you'll have a look at her gallery.

Josh is going to provide the rest of the concept art, and for that I'm grateful.  With the time constraints, he'll be doing the Coconino turntables.  I hope he'll have time for some sketches of the bordello as well.

The vlog is coming along well.  I think I'm going to put in some shots of Maya and zBrush and model examples, even do some simple Creed-esque modeling, just to give an idea of what I will actually be doing in detail later.

Oh, and time permitting, I plan to put some more products in the Bodacious Creed store on Zazzle today or this weekend!

Here's a graphic from the Anna Lynn Boyd shirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment