Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Coyote by Allison Stigall

Allison Stigall, the new member of Team Bodacious (I just made that title up... I kind of like it), just sent me her first concept sketch for the project!  I gave her the general parameters of what I wanted (which is what the director/art director generally does) and she came up with this great concept image.  She'll be working on it further, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Allison will be illustrating the coyote and the bordello.  I had some ideas to enhance the bordello in a Steampunk way.  I'll be bouncing ideas off of her when she gets to that, because I'm sure she'll have some terrific input.

Josh and I had a small misunderstanding of the look of Bodacious Creed, and I take responsibility for that as an incomplete communication on my part.  True, in the story, the ether energy keeps him from decaying more and makes him close to invulnerable, and I think that may be where the misunderstanding came from.  It's all good though; it's part of the process.  Josh thought that I wanted Creed to have a more refreshed skin look, but I want him to look really zombie-like.

Anyway, here's the coyote!  I'm trying to come up with a name for it.  If anyone has any name ideas for a steampunk coyote pet in 1860s Arizona, please share.  Help me come up with some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment