Saturday, September 27, 2014

Steampunk Clock 3D Printable iPhone 6 Case

Over the past week, I've been working not only on Bodacious Creed, but on 3D printable items to sell on Shapeways. I re-branded my store there to "Bodacious 3D," and created several steampunk-themed iPhone cases.

On Tuesday, I went all out and created one that I think is a work of art. The others were much simpler, and I removed them. I want to have only amazing things on in my Shapeways store.

Here's the case:


You can check it out here, and check out my store here.

You may be wondering, why is it listed as in beta? That's simply because I haven't ordered one yet for photos. I'll be doing that in the next week or so, and will find someone with an iPhone 6 so I can show how well it fits.

The template for the case came straight from Shapeways, though, so it will fit the iPhone 6 just fine. The product template then becomes the canvas for my work.

I also discovered Pinterest! Well, a friend told me I should really be on there. Follow my Pinterest here! I'll be posting links to my 3D stuff as well as to my books and other related content.

Today is the last day of my first National University class, which means that I'll have next week off school. I do have an important meeting during the week, and expect my first financial aid refund to come through, allowing me to get a new (well, pre-owned) car, at last. But I should also have some extra time to work on Bodacious Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment