Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Vlog, and 100th Post!

This is my 100th post to this blog!

You know you're making progress on something when you have a milestone like that!

I just posted a new vlog with lots of video showing the progress on my models so far.  They are in the base mesh stage.  This stage is very important in getting the topology correct, so that detailed modeling goes smoothly.

So, here's the video!  Feel free to click over to my YouTube channel as well and subscribe.



In case you don't want to click over to YouTube, here's the text that accompanies the video there:

This video shows the start of the production phase on my thesis, Bodacious Creed. The modeling has begun!

If you want to know more about my 3D Modeling thesis, visit the Bodacious Creed blog: http://jf-mastersthesis.blogspot.com/

In the video, I was unsure of the price for the awesome "Creed Busts In" print. The Matte Paper print is $19.99, Canvass is $29.99, and the mouse pad is $9.99. The mug is 12.48.

You can buy the print at http://fav.me/p14705078

I mentioned "Couch Zombies" in the video. That's a great new Web series I'm working on with other film, animation, and artistically inclined friends. Subscribe to it here on YouTube, at http://youtube.com/couchzombies.

Sorry that the portions where I show the modeling work are glitchy! I'll need to figure out if there's a way to make the videos look better in the future. But if not, I'll still keep sharing my progress anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment