Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Speedy Work

I really need to put up a vlog.  The thing is, I've been getting a lot done on Anna, and it's going so well, I haven't bothered to take the time to put together a video showing what I've done.

But, when I do have time to make a new vlog, it will show a lot of great stuff!

We're already in module 13 out of 15, and module 14 starts tomorrow!  So, just about a week left in this semester!  My goal is to get Anna done by semester's end.  If I don't, I'll get her done shortly after, but it's a good goal to shoot for.  Once she's done, I'll only have Coconino, the coyote, to finish modeling.  I plan to have him done by the time Fall semester starts, so that I'll go into that session ready to create all posed scenes and create the demo reel.

I'm working on the lacing for Anna's gloves now, so back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment