Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anna is Finished!

Well, what do you know?  I think that Anna is done!

I made her eyes today, and I just got done fitting the eye area to them, and adding a little detail there.  I don't want to go overboard on sculptural detail on Anna because she looks young, and is supposed to.  While I added some sculptural bumping to her face, it didn't look quite right, so I removed it.  I will probably add that subtle detail later in Maya with a bump map.

At this point, for the remainder of the semester (six days!) I plan to create her lab outfit, and if I have time after that, polish up some details on her and Creed.  When the semester's over, I'll work on Coconino and hopefully have him done by the start of the Fall semester.

I'll do some blogs soon, but possibly not until the semester is over.  Meanwhile, here's a picture of that eye area.  (The eyes just look like white balls because what you're seeing there is a model for the glossy look of the eye.)


Speaking of eyes, I don't think I shared this.  I added some detail to Creed's mechanical eyes that I think is a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment