Friday, August 5, 2011

This Morning's Work

So, this morning, I created the base meshes for Anna's work clothes: skirt, shirt, vest, and vest collar.  I'll texture and sculpt them probably later tonight.  In fact, I should have them done by tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I also noticed that her eyes look like they're bulging to me.  I'm going to go over my reference photos, but I think I just need to pull them back very slightly in the head, then sculpt the eye lids around them a bit more, and maybe  bring the eyelids slightly closer together.

If you pay attention to the vlog, you know that I use Jonathan Coulton's song "Better" as the theme music. I've been using this tune since early on in the thesis, and I also plan to use it as the background music for the demo reel. I'd like to do a cover of it with some of my friends, but I'm not sure if there will be time. So, just in case, I thought I'd see if I could have the vocals removed.

I found Online Vocal Remover, which did a great job of it. If you want vocals removed from a favorite song, give this a try! I might even subscribe, though right now, this is the only one I need. I had to mention them in this blog in order to download the song, BUT, it really did do a fantastic job. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment