Thursday, June 30, 2011

Focus

I had a great meeting with Chad today. He had an excellent suggestion, for me to concentrate on finishing one model at a time now. We're in crunch time here. I need to have the thesis, which means the demo reel, done by early to mid-December! The time does fly.

So, finishing up one model at a time is a way to focus completely on one task, then the next, then the next.

First, I'll finish Creed, then Anna, then Coconino. Compared to the first two, Coconino should be fairly easy.

In order to make Creed's wounds look more believable, I'm going to separate them out into their own sub-tool. There are a few ways to do this. I'm going to try this way first.

1. Duplicate the body model.
2. Delete the non-wound areas.
3. Push the wound areas on the main mesh inward, so that it really looks like there is a layer of skin, and a layer of muscle underneath.

On to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment