Sunday, March 13, 2011

Creed's Gun

I just started working on Creed's guns.

In this image, you can see the Old West revolver I'm basing this first gun on, and the first couple parts of the gun.  The hand in the scene came off the Creed model.  I repositioned it where it is so that, when the gun is complete (with bounces between zBrush and Maya), I can resize it and parent it to the hand.  Then, I can reposition the hand to where it was initially, moving the gun with it.  When I then bounce the gun from Maya to zBrush, it will be in Creed's hand there as well.  Cool, huh?

Detail will, of course, be done in zBrush.  And I'm thinking that instead of a barrel, it will load clips.  Steampunk style clips, of course!  I'll be drawing inspiration for details from Josh's concept art as well as this cool book I recently got.  Link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment