Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Semester is in 1 1/2 months!?!

I said recently that I'm not sure if I'll be working on my thesis over the break.  Really the main reason for that is that I like getting input from my instructors every week.  But let's face it, I love this thesis, I want to make it as awesome as I can, and I'm not going to be able to stay away from working on it.

Plus, class doesn't start again until January 31.  That feels like a long time to set Bodacious Creed aside.

So, I'll continue my progress, and probably do some vlogs as well.  A few things I'd like to accomplish with it over the break are:

1. Making a few minor, but important, changes to the Anna Lynn Boyd model.
2. Texturing Anna with Spotlight in zBrush.
3. Bringing the detail of the Bodacious Creed model up to the next level, so that he's totally ready for zombification in the Spring.
4. Creating a few of the hard surface models that I'll need, such as a gun or two for Creed.

Of course, I plan to do a bunch for Couch Zombies over the break.  I plan to have the first "Couch Zombies Non Sequitur" up today!

Check out the Couch Zombies blog for more!

And, if you want to get caught up on Bodacious Creed, there's plenty to enjoy in this blog and on the YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment