Thursday, February 18, 2010

Money Would Be Nice

Yes, this topic is relevant to my thesis project!

What I want to get is a new graphics tablet. What I have right now is a Wacom Graphire, which is Okay, but isn't exactly a high end tablet. What I really want is a Wacom Cintiq, which is a graphics tablet that also acts as a monitor, so that you can draw/sketch/sculpt right on the screen.

One of my buddies has one, and he raves about it. I know that using one would make a big quality difference in my art, and that means in my thesis as well.

The problem is, they range from about $1,000 to $2,500. The $2,000 model would be just right for me.

So, I'm trying to find ways to make that kind of money, while still keeping up with school and improving my art in general, as well as being a good dad! Throw me ideas if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment