Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Semester Starts!

It started last Wednesday, and has been going pretty well. I didn't get the one-on-one instructor I requested, but Ann, who is terrific, is going to do my one-on-one again. Ann is an incredible modeler, and while she doesn't really do texturing or shading, she has a great eye for those things. With her eye, my texture and shading training, and any training I need from Digital Tutors, the end result of my thesis will rock.

I'm also taking Professional Practices for Animation, VFX, & Games, a class to help prepare students for the job market. I have a few essays to write for that. The first "week" of class is actually twelve days, so I'm going to get those written in the next couple of days.

Coconino is still coming along well. I've modeled his eyes and teeth, and am sculpting the teeth now.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment