Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Creed Update & New Book Cover

Note: This is an update I just posted to the Bodacious Creed Kickstarter page.
Howdy Everyone!
First, I'm sending out a big thank you to all of you, my loyal and patient backers. Thank you! I know that the Bodacious Creed is going to be later than I anticipated, so I wanted to give you this update about the progress, my writing in general, and life.
I've been back in school for the last seven months, taking one course per month, to earn my M.S. in Special Education. You see, I'm a single father of a wonderful boy who has autism, and I want to be able to help other kids like him, and also have a schedule that works well with his. Plus, it will give me the summers off to really focus on art and writing.
Between work, job hunting, and school, I haven't had the kind of time for creative pursuits that I'd like to. I'm about half way through Bodacious Creed now, and know what big events are coming next. At the end of March, I'll be taking a hiatus from grad school to work on the book and to get it done.
In preparation for the eventual publication of Bodacious Creed, I am also re-releaseing some of my previous books, with new covers. While writing BC takes serious concentration, with the covers, I'm able to get some done, then get homework done, then come back to the image. I'm looking forward to having some very focused time to work on the novel and to start updating that word count again!
Here are a few important sites, in case you haven't visited them or don't have the links.
My personal site: http://jonfesmire.com/
Bodacious Creed Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bodaciouscreed
I highly recommend following that page, as I post small updates there quite often.
Here's the new cover for Children of Rhatlan. Many of you received an ebook edition of it for backing Bodacious Creed. If you've read it, feel free to post what you thought of it! If you haven't, maybe this new cover will inspire you to read it now.
Thanks again, and more soon.
Jonathan Fesmire

No comments:

Post a Comment