Friday, February 4, 2011

Isabelle - NSFW

Over the Winter break, while I set Bodacious Creed aside, I continued to use my modeling skills for other projects.  One of those is Couch Zombies, the YouTube comedy that I hope you will check out and subscribe to.

The other was a model of a woman named Isabelle Boudart.  Her husband hired me to create a model of her and to composite her into a photograph he took in France.  I'm also going to render some other views of the model with a neutral background, and a turntable of the model, for the gentleman.

Here's the main image though.  It's also in my deviantArt gallery, and his.  Working on this was excellent practice for work I will be doing in my thesis, such as posing and re-sculpting the model.

This image is technically not safe for work.  Fair warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment